Sunday, July 19, 2009

Grab Your Popcorn...




Good day everyone =)... I took a little break yesterday but I'm back with some interesting ish...
SO, last night I went with my sister and her boyfriend (I was such a 3rd wheel eh? lol) to see The Hangover for the second time in my life. I didn't mind only because it's probably one of the BEST comedies I've seen since Superbad and I laughed just as hard the second time around. The plot is awesome, and the funny is over the top. I recommend that movie to any and everybody who's an alcoholic... and normal people too lol. It's just that great of a movie =).
Another movie I thought was just fantastic was BRUNO! If you saw and liked Borat, then Bruno is the movie that you MUST see. It was funny from beginning to end and it actually had a story line. I am going to warn you though... If you are completely homophobic DO NOT go see that movie.. You already know that Bruno is gay, so don't even set yourself up for failure. There's a lot of, excuse my language, sick shit in that movie but that's what makes the movie hilarious. I give Bruno two thumbs up =).
OK, so there's been a lot of chatter about this last movie I want to discuss, 2012. I've been reading up about it and it has been said that December 21, 2012 will be DOOMSDAY...awww man, but what about Christmas?? ..more money in my pocket lol... Guess I won't need it since this is when all mankind is supposed to come to an end... as you see, I wrote supposed. The world was supposed to come to an end when the Y2K came around, it ALSO was supposed to come to an end when 6/6/06 came around as well... it seems like scientists are very sure about the year 2012, I'll just wait til it comes around to see what the deal really is lol. Anywho, this movie drops in November of this year and I will probably be one of the first to see it. Sounds interesting doesn't it?? just check out the trailer...

well I'm going to stuff my face now...so I'llbe back later =)
signing out of MyWorld
Ms. Ashley


2 comments:

  1. This is Justin...

    "I also thought Hangover was halarious and it was the most catchy thing since superbad.

    ReplyDelete