Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shaved Heads?? ...I personally think it's SEXY

































Ok so, I have a thing for short cuts, I actually have one myself =) ...BUT as of lately, the new "thing" has to be the shaved head. I honestly love the shaved look, it's chic, it's sexy, it's different. My overall favorite and the one who inspired me to shave both sides of my hair a little over a year ago had to be Kelis with her "BAD" do. She's just so out there with her look and I LOVE IT. My second favorite is Amber Rose, she's just an all around bad bitch. I love her style and her blonde buzz cut totally tops it off.

OK.. so there's been a lot of controversy dealing with Solange's new cut. I like it, but a lot of others think she's following the "trend" or a cry out for attention. I honestly think the shaved look isn't a trend, it's a feeling of being free. I know this for a fact, being a person who's been cutting her hair for years now. It's a free fuckin country last time I checked, so SHAVE ON ladies lol.

Anywho... These last few pics r pics of me about a year or so ago. I'm into trying new things and being different, so my style explains everything... later =)
P.S....All photos underneath are me.. I', a woman of many hair styles lol... enjoy





2 comments:

  1. i luv every ones hair! ppl talkin bout them need to stop! follow me ill follow u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dope blog.
    im following you. please return the favor.

    http://bennypresentsfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete