Friday, July 17, 2009

T.G.I.F.


It's 12:41 pm and I'm FINALLY wide awake... My eyes weren't glued to the laptop screen for long, before I passed out at 5 am. The internet is so time consuming in the best and worst ways possible but I rock with it the looooooooooooong way, lol.



I don't have a super busy day today, but I had an extremely LONG morning. Waking up at 8:00 to make my niece and nephew breakfast was probably the worst experience I've had all week. Try making a bowl of cereal and toast after only 3 hours of sleep, not such a walk in the park. Then they're fighting and whining, tattle telling... sheesh...Going through this and watching MTV's 16 and Pregnant makes having kids the LAST thing on my mind. The good thing about today is, both my niece and nephew were picked up about an hour ago, and taken to New York for the weekend 8-)... You better believe me and my sister are hitting the Va Beach Boardwalk and partying 'til our calves hurt.




Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... I'm in Va Beach, Virginia =) ...




Now that I have things situated for the day, I must go freshen up and get myself together =)




I'll be back *in my Arnold Schwarzenegger voice*

1 comment:

  1. Please follow my blog i follwed you so please rreturn the favor
    Kidfreshotfashionx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete