Friday, July 17, 2009

Yawn...


Getting pretty tired.. I finally got my blog a little situated, I should be dozing off, but I can't pull my face away from this laptop screen, such a bad habit. I will have bags under my eyes if I continue this pattern of mine, but for some reason sites like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and now Blogspot, have my eyes glued to the screen. It's pretty sad how much time I actually put into these pages. Even when I'm out and about with friends or family, my Sidekick is glued to my hands constantly refreshing my MySpace or Facebook page ...refreshing is definitely a part of my daily routines, lol.. Anyways, I should be dozing of in a second... maybe minutes... ...sheesh... who knows when I'll officially knock out for the "evening" messing with these sites... I need rehab lol... I'll be back in a few hours =)


signing out of MyWorld

Ms. Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment